Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is anyone else having a baby rivalry?

Parenting is different to everyone. Many of my friends have babies around my daughter's age (almost 4 months) and i like to hear their different ways in doing things HOWEVER it doesn't mean i have to do it myself. No way is the RIGHT way when it comes to all babies. Every baby is different just like every adult is different so there's going to be a difference in opinions. If i listened to everything i heard about how to do things with my daughter she would be so messed up. You have to believe it what you do for your baby is the best and as for your SIL she believes the same thing. I would take it as a learning experience other than a competition. I haven't met a mother yet that doesn't think their child is the best so just remember what you think is the best for your baby she thinks the same when it comes to her thoughts. Good luck and Congrats your son is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment