Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Will her marriage last due to her getting married like this?

My exgirlfriend of 3 years got married to another guy one year ago. It is quite sad, we were doing great, in love, I was scared to get married, just wasnt emotionally ready and wanted to wait more time. Very sadly she got a form of treatable nonlife threatening cancer and she freaked out (as I would to) and wanted to get married and have a baby ASAP.I knew I wasnt ready, and told her i loved her and would stay with her, but I didnt want to get married for the wrong reason. She dumped me, married some guy 4 months later, an ex froof hers who told her he would do everythng she wanted. Now she is fine, the cancer is cured, one year later she is not pregnant. She has told me various times that she loves me more than her husband and made a mistake, that I am the man she wants, but she cant justify getting divorced and she will "accept" her life. She always mentions that when she was sick HE married her,not me. I told her I would marry her right now. Will this marriage last?what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment